STBP, Inc. offers a disinfecting service to help keep commercial and industrial facilities, and our community, healthy and safe. Disinfecting is part of our facility maintenance offerings and there are a lot of great reasons why facilities can benefit from this service. Most importantly during the current global pandemic, Vital Oxide is approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the Coronavirus that causes COVID-19. Click here to see the full kill list.
Vital Oxide is a stabilized chlorine dioxide disinfectant developed & manufactured by parent company Vital Solutions, LLC in West Palm Beach, Florida. Vital Oxide is non-odor, non-corrosive, non-bleaching, and safe to the touch. It is approved for airborne spraying in both occupied and unoccupied areas with no special PPE, and is safe for application around animals and humans when used in accordance with manufacturer instructions. Click here to see the SDS. We are still wearing face coverings and gloves to comply with CDC, federal, and state guidelines, as well as screening our personnel each day and observing social distancing guidelines for your protection and ours. We are also spraying in areas where jobsite-specific PPE is required, like construction sites and manufacturing facilities. Our sprayers rated for indoor use allow us to spray just the right amount to achieve ten minute evaporation times for maximum effectiveness, with no wiping required afterward.
Seven Solutions in One
- 1 – EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner – Proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria, won’t contribute to the formation of mutating “super bugs,” and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Proven kill list includes MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus), Swine Flu (H1N1), Legionella Pneumonia, Norovirus, HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), and Hepatitis (A, B, and C).
- 2- NSF registered (D-2) No Rinse Required Food Contact Surfaces Sanitizer – Kills 99.999% of food borne bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
- 3 – Mold & Mildew Killer – Kills and prevents spores with up to 7 months residual effects. Safe on a wide range of surfaces from marble to carpeting and beyond.
- 4 – Allergen Eliminator – Proven effective on pet dander as well as dust mite and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on pet bedding and sleeping areas.
- 5 – Odor Eliminator – Ends malodors caused by smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking, and more. Contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at neutralizing urine and fecal odors.
- 6 – HVAC & Air Ducts – Used in HVAC systems and air ducts for antimicrobial control, including eliminating bacteria, mold, mildew, and other fungi. Leaves HVAC systems and air ducts free of microbial contamination and ensures air quality.
- 7 – Soft Surfaces Sanitizer – Used on a wide range of soft surfaces. Kills odors and odor-causing bacteria on soft surfaces by eliminating the source. Great for upholstery, curtains, carpets, and auto interiors.
Our Service versus Other Options
When undertaking cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting in your workplace, your first step should be researching all the ins and outs: what is the difference between sanitizing and disinfecting?, to which products do I have access?, what are the EPA kill claims of the available products?, how long does the product need to remain on the surface to meet the kill claims?, does the product have to be wiped after the prescribed dwell (wait) time?, does the product have to be washed off with potable water on food contact surfaces after treatment?, are gloves, mask, respirator, or other PPE required for the application of the product?, will the product create noxious odors that linger in the space?, how much of the product is needed to sustain effective cleaning for a day/week/month?, etc. Second, you should set aside time to procure all the materials including the disinfectant, the paper towels, the PPE, etc. If you run out of anything be prepared to make additional trips for more materials. Also, set aside time for effective cleaning/sanitizing/disinfecting according to the various surfaces and occupants in your workplace, including wiping, washing, cleanup, and disposal afterward. You can do this yourself and do it well, we just want to share some information that helps you know the real cost and know how to do it well. Please read the labels, do your research, and make sure the process is performed correctly for maximum effectiveness.
Alternatively, reach out to STBP’s Facility Maintenance department and trust our team to help keep your facilities and your personnel safe so you can focus on the other pressing issues at hand. We have been taking care of facilities in South Texas for eight years and amassed hundreds of satisfied customers that will vouch for our service, passion, and leadership that helped achieve their facility goals. Your personnel want to know that their work environment is safe. Your customers want to know that your facility and your personnel are healthy and safe. STBP is standing by for you, ready to help you achieve your facility goals too. Whether you are interested in a deep clean disinfecting service daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or even just a one time disinfecting to reassure your people before returning to your facility we are here for you and we look forward to the opportunity to help keep our communities safe.
Facilities We Serve
Our disinfecting service can be safely and effectively deployed in most commercial and industrial facilities in South Texas, including but not limited to:
- -hospitals, ambulances, surgical centers, medical offices, dental offices, waiting rooms
- -laboratories, pharmacies, testing centers, blood donation centers
- -office buildings, offices, restrooms, common areas, break rooms
- -churches, church offices, sanctuaries, funeral homes
- -gas stations, convenience stores, corner stores, fueling equipment
- -schools, colleges, universities, pre-schools, day care facilities, school buses
- -theaters, malls, shopping centers, amusement/recreation, park buildings
- -manufacturing facilities, control rooms, storage warehouses, break rooms
- -retail shops, storage rooms, restrooms, dressing rooms, barbers/salons
- -public transportation, buses, vans, trains, depots, bus stops
- -airplanes, helicopters, airports, rental car facilities
- -boats, ships, ferries, docks, dockside facilities
- -hotels, dormitories, apartment offices, model homes, new homes, open houses
- -government buildings, police/fire/emt stations and vehicles
- -gyms, sports arenas, auditoriums, stadiums, locker rooms, turnstiles, grandstands
- -bars, restaurants, kitchens, food prep and food storage areas, cafeterias
- -construction sites, material storage areas, warehouses, yards, equipment
- -work/fleet vehicles, car dealerships, mechanic shops
- -veterinary practices, animal hospitals, kennels
- -meat, dairy, poultry, and seafood facilities
Contact us to learn more about how a partnership with STBP can serve you.